Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Warwick Thumb Bolt On for Lakland trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by pgurns, Feb 16, 2004.

1. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    I have a new (bought it new in December) Warwick Thumb 4 Bolt On. It sounds and looks awesome but it is uncomfortable for me to play while sitting down. Since this is how I do most of my playing I am looking for a Lakland to replace it. I am interested in trade or sale please PM me if you are interested in doing something

Paul

2. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    would you sell it outright? if so how much?

3. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    I would probably sell it outright if the price was right. Make me an offer. BTW how far are you from Chicago, would save on shipping :)

Paul

4. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    i pretty much have a ceiling of between $700-$800. I live about 3 hours from chi town but a ton of my friends live up there so im not opposed to a trip up there.

5. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    How about 850.00 and I will deliver it to you?

Paul

6. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    is that with a case and could i see sum pics?

7. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    Yup it comes with the deluxe Warwick bag that it comes with new. If you have never seen the bag it is unreal how well padded and built this thing is. It is not your regular nylon gig bag.

I also have all the mauals, tools and polish/wax that it came with new. I have only had this bass about 2 months so everything is like new.

If you want more pics or in higher detail let me know how fast your internet connection is and I will send the biggest files for the best definition.

Paul

8. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    The bass has been sold...thanks Hyperlitem...enjoy it!!

Paul