SOLD Warwick Thumb NT4 neck thru 2003

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by clbass, Aug 8, 2017.

1. clbass

clbass Supposing Member Gold Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    Endorsing Artist: D'Addario strings, AccuGroove cabs
    Price:
    Strings:
    WarwickThumbNT4_01.JPG
    WarwickThumbNT4_02.jpg WarwickThumbNT4_03.jpg WarwickThumbNT4_04.JPG WarwickThumbNT4_05.jpg WarwickThumbNT4_06.jpg WarwickThumbNT4_07.JPG WarwickThumbNT4_08.jpg WarwickThumbNT4_09.jpg
    Very nice 2003 Warwick Thumb NT4 neck through that I just took in on trade. The neck feels very comfortable and it sounds great.

Per the previous owner: weight is 9.5lbs but well balanced for a Thumb. Here is the spec from Warwick: Bubinga Pommele body, Ovangkol neck, Ebony fingerboard

It is in good condition with a couple of marks on the front by the pickups, an indent line on a diagonal that ends in a light semi circle, and two small nicks. A couple of small marks around the front edge of the headstock and a scratch by the serial number on the back. One tuner lacks the usual Warwick "W" on the back.

The barrel jack will need replacement sometime soon, it makes contact and works fine, particularly if you loop your cable through the strap. But if it isn't looped through the strap if it is jostled it can cut out. From a little research here it is a common Warwick thing, and the barrel jack has internal contacts so it's not as easy as just bending them back into place.

Includes Warwick Rockbag in fair condition, though the front pocket stitching is separating at the top. It includes the setup wrenches, truss tool, unused W branded bag lock with keys, and Warwick surface finisher wax with a little bit still left.

Mainly looking for a sale but as always I will consider trades. I am not really looking for anything though so I will probably pass. Please send inquiries via PM/Conversation.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    Steve-Mo likes this.
  2. Jefferstone

Jefferstone

Aug 9, 2017
    Hi there, I might be interested... where in Jersey are you?

3. clbass

clbass Supposing Member Gold Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    Endorsing Artist: D'Addario strings, AccuGroove cabs
    PM sent/Conversation started

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 2, 2021