1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warwick Thumb NT6 Stacked Volume/Pan and Treble/Bass

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by E_strat, Nov 19, 2020.

Tags:
  1. E_strat

E_strat

Jan 11, 2012
    Columbus, OH
    Hey all!

I own a 2012 Thumb NT 6 that needs new stacked volume/balance and new stacked treble/bass pots. I've worked on the electronics of various Gibsons and Fenders but I'm a little out of my league here (gotta learn sometime!).

On top of that, I'd like the pots to be able accept the Hipshot O-ring knobs. I bought them for this bass and they do not fit on the current pots. They're designed for 6mm top and 8mm bottom. I guess I should've measured before ordering (oops).
    Stacked O Ring Knobs

Can anyone point me in the direction of replacing them with the correct specs that will also fit the knobs?

Alternatively, I'm open to the idea of having a stacked volume-volume pot in place of volume/blend.

(FWIW the pots are getting noisy and need replaced, not just for aesthetic purposes;))

Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021