1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warwick TubePath 10.1 "as new" FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dr Funk, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

This is a monster on a leash, the finest hybrid amp I have ever played through on all levels. It is a true SVT killer and will give classic SVT tone in triplicate. From old school to modern it's a tone monster. Arguably the finest materials engineering and workmanship Germany has to offer. There is not a mark on it that I can see and it will ship in the factory packaging with paperwork manual and original included accessories. Everything Amcsatx stated here is true. And there is much useful information.
    SOLD!

A new one is $2400 ($3600 list).
    DSC00027.

2. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

Well, I thought sure some knowledgeable, informed TB'er would have bought this by now. I mean it really is in a league of it's own engineering, quality, fit, finish, design and sonic excellence. The most versatile hybrid I've ever played.

3. How much does this head weigh?...

...scratch that, I was able to look it up - 48lbs. A bit heavier than I've been looking for, but still looks like an amazing amp!

4. Dr Funk

That's 48.2 pounds shipping weight. The amp itself weighs 44 pounds. In the interest of accuracy. :cool:

5. Jbyjnkx57

Jbyjnkx57

Jan 24, 2011
    Adrian Mi 49221
    If my xtreme head sells I'm snatching this baby up! Free Bump for a LEGIT amp!

6. Dr Funk

Best of luck on your sale. You will be blown away by this amp, it's the tube power stage that makes it so versatile and unique.

7. Dr Funk

Anyone have a SM 9.2 and bag that's not doing it for you?
    Want to step up to a tube monster?
    Reasonable offers?
    :eyebrow:

8. Dr Funk

Going... going...

9. Dr Funk

We're back... deal tanked still available.
    Offers?
    :(

10. Dr Funk

:rollno: This is a lot of amplifier for the dough... go figure. :scowl:

11. Dr Funk

Rise and shine. :meh:

12. Dr Funk

Going... going...
    Two offers brewing both have my PP addy.
    :ninja:

13. Dr Funk

PayPal received thank you, Jonathan. That's the longest time to sell of any FS thread I've had.
    :hyper:

14. Wh4len

Wh4len

Sep 12, 2006
    Linkoping, Sweden
    WOOO!!!

Score :) (Fistpound)

15. Dr Funk

Shipped, AMF!
    To the land of blond hair and blue eyes.
    Thank you, Jonathan.
    :hyper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.