1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Warwick Twin-J Custom Passive Pickup with Wenge Cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ilikebass7, May 28, 2020.

1. ilikebass7

ilikebass7

Sep 7, 2008
    Endorsing Artist: Marco Bass Guitars
    Price:
    $80
    For sale is something rather strange, a Handwound replacement passive pickup by late luthier David Minnieweather. It was custom made to replace a Warwick MEC Twin J on a Fortress Masterman 5, but should also be a direct fit for a Streamer Pro M, Dolphin Pro 1, Vampyre, Infinity, or any other Warwick that uses a Twin-J configuration. It also includes a passive wiring harness that includes three pots, one being put/pull.

I purchased the bass this was made for, but the OG electronics were in it at the time so I’ve never heard it and know nothing about the tone, configuration or the like. All that said, David Minniweather was a local legend (luthier) in Portland, Oregon And is sadly no longer here.

This is definitely a project for anyone who has ever wanted a passive Twin J setup or wondered how it might sound. It’s doing no good sitting in my drawer so DM me and make an offer if you’re interested. Includes 5 string pickup, Wenge Cover, 3 potentiometers with unattached wiring, and 3 gold dome knobs with set screws.

Asking $80 OBO for everything.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

markcv and Dark Horse like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021