Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

warwick v. spector

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by basslax, Oct 15, 2000.

1. basslax

basslax

Apr 20, 2000
    Washington, DC
    After my long hunt for a second bass, I landed on a Spector NS2000 a while ago. and today when i went to look at new amps at GC I tested the Ampeg out with a Warwick corvette std. 4 string passive. That thing blew my Spector away. I thimk im gonna trade sometime soon..not sure though. I would get the active one, cus i like the flexibibly, and if i dont like the active tone, i could just bypass it (that is a feature on the 4str. isnt it?)...So, any opinions on the Warwick v Spector issue? (i know this topic has been raised, but this one is about the lower end models)

2. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    Did you play both of them? Get the bass that Feels/Plays nice for you, its all up to you. everyone has different taste in sound, comfort etc.. So everyone will have a different opinion. Everything is your decision, if you like the feel and the sound and playability of the bass, get that!

DM

Good luck on it dude :D Hope the decision u make is good

3. basslax

basslax

Apr 20, 2000
    Washington, DC
    no, see, i already got the ns2000 a while ago, i might trade it in tho