1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)
  2. The purpose of this forum is to solicit input on newsletter content.  Paul L. from Threadloom (threadloom_paul) is testing algorithms that will select threads to feature as "popular" in upcoming weekly emails.  He has access to this forum and will be posting here shortly.  Thanks! - Paul D.

Warwick, Washburn, effects FS

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by DinoSco, Sep 10, 2002.

1. DinoSco

DinoSco

Mar 8, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    Playing both ends here... selling:

Higher-end: Warwick Dolphin Pro-1 4-string fretted bass. 1998 model, ovankol body, gold hardware, 2-band active electronics, neck-through construction. In excellent condition with just a few nicks that can't be seen unless you're up real close. Comes with gigbag, $1600.

Or, the lower end (financially): Washburn XB400 4-string fretted. 1995, good condition, active electronics. Perfect for a starter, backup or practice bass. With gigbag, $150. I've also got a perfect DOD Bass30 multi-effects unit that I'll throw in for an extra $50. It's got serviceable flange, chorus, fretless effect, tuner, bunch of other stuff. Will sell the effects unit apart from the basses.

Email me for pics or more info!

Dino