1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warwick... what to do

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by charic, Aug 6, 2007.

1. charic

charic

Apr 17, 2006
    Cambridge
    Im in the process of selling some gear (or trying to) to clear up some funds. Which will ofcourse stay around for musical use (my usual method). Im expecting in the region of £200. Now at my local music shop they have a warwick corvette for sale at £500 (i know this is 2nd hand) which i consider extortionate as they definately do not treat the wood as they should etc etc....

im considering talking them down in price, any ideas what i should offer? Im considering £300 as i can get brand new for £540.

Heres a pic of the shop i took on my phone, thought it'd get some appreciation :D (i love this place!)

Attached Files:

2. Id try suggesting 440 at first since it is used, and than possibly trying to talk them down to your preffered price, most places if you buy from them often or have before are pretty good about used gear, In my experience anyway.

Good luck.

gold