Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Was it Deleted

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Tez, Jul 6, 2004.

1. Tez

Tez

Jan 24, 2004
    Australia
    Hi I was reading a post earlier re Fender head stock Transfers, was the post deleted and why?? :eyebrow:

2. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Copyright issues?

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    The best way to find out is to send a private message to the forum's moderator(s).

Take a minute to read the Forum rules. Then you won't stick out like a noob so much. :smug:

4. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

That's OK - if you can remember which forum it was in - I tend to just look at new posts and not bother with forums, so I'm never sure what forum I'm in, either!! ;)

5. Blackbird

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    If you know the subject matter of the post, you can make a pretty good guess as to which forum the post was in.

IIRC, You only search for new posts, so that must make it harder...

6. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Well - head stock transfers is a difficult one - I can imagine this conceivably being in Basses,Luthiers, Setup or Misc. - so who do you ask?

7. Blackbird

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    If you care enough about it to notice it's gone, whoever you feel you need to ask.

This case is particularly vague, but I'd eliminate Basses and Luthiers right off the bat, which leaves Miscellaneous and Setup. Again, it really boils down to how bad you need to know why the thread is gone. ;)