1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Washburn A-20K black/red binding, kahler (metal)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by brianeharmonjr, Apr 29, 2009.

1. brianeharmonjr

brianeharmonjr

Aug 18, 2007
    Indiana
    I have had this little fella sitting around for a while. It helps me get the metal out of my system now and again, but I think it is time for it to move on to a new owner. It is in good shape, though not great. It definitely has been used and has some minor wear all round (crazing, pick marks, etc.), but no major gouges or dings. The Kahler works as it should, but I have lost the arm and can not seem to find it. Also, it comes in what I believe is the original hard case, which is a rectangular hard case (not the best, but it fits). The action is pretty nice, and the black/red color scheme are pretty evil looking. Anyway, I am mostly looking to sell, but would consider trades for small tube combo amps, effects pedals (esp. EHX + Pigtronix), and perhaps some other guitars, so let me know what you have to offer. I will try to shoot a couple more pictures also.

$325 Shipped and Paypal'd inside the continental US.

DSC03441.

DSC03442.

DSC03443.

DSC03444.

DSC03446.

DSC03447.

DSC03453.

2. brianeharmonjr

brianeharmonjr

Aug 18, 2007
    Indiana
    More pictures added, and it will soon be off to feebay as well.

3. brianeharmonjr

brianeharmonjr

Aug 18, 2007
    Indiana
    ^^^^^^