1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Washburn Bantam stick bass, excellent condition, best small bass for reasonable $$

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Plantbrain, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plantbrain

Plantbrain

Oct 9, 2006
    This bass is excellent in extremely good shape for age.
    Spywebco took extremely good care of it and has been the sole owner other than myself. He gave it a very conservative 7.5 out of 10.

I took a nice single cut bass recently, so I have few basses that need to go.

It comes with the original Washburn bag, all the hex key set, and the condition is well, only a very very few very minor blemishes, otherwise, looks like you walked into a store in 1985 and saw it for sale.

Sounds really good, an excellent all around bass, light weight solid through neck, dual passives, you can change them to actives, my old one I had before this had EMG's.

I'd keep in stock however.
    I've did the entire gambit for stick type basses, settling on the Status streamline finally. There's no comparison, however, for anything near or under 500$, this bass is impossible to beat. If you are looking for something that's light, good all around, travel, easy to play, this is about as good as you are going to get under 500$.

400$ includes shipping cost in USA.

s/n 850446 Alder body and Maple neck.

bantambass1.

bantam2.

blemishonbantam.

blemish2.

Thanks,
    Tom

2. Plantbrain

Plantbrain

Oct 9, 2006
    Bump,

3. Plantbrain

Plantbrain

Oct 9, 2006
    If you have not played one of these basses, you should, ask around from those that have for a review.

It's a really fine deal on nice bass.

Tom

4. Plantbrain

Plantbrain

Oct 9, 2006
    Sold to a good home.

Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.