Washburn Customer Service?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by yz250f49, Jan 7, 2006.

1. yz250f49

Jan 7, 2006
    So has anybody ever e-mailed Washburn with a question? I did on Dec 29th, and several times thereafter and have never received a response to my question. I tried two different e-mail addresses they provided washburn@washburn.com and washburninfo@ usmusiccorp.com

I picked up a new BD30B practice amp at half off thinking it was a 30 watt amp. All websites call it a 30 watt with a 10 inch speaker; however the paper that came with it says it’s a 20 watt with an 8 inch speaker. Measuring it looks like an 8 inch. Do they measure across to the sound holes? That measures 10 inches.

Mine looks just like this one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/yz250f49/TT Stuff/Washburn.jpg

Anybody notice the same thing about your BD30B?

2. AxtoOx

Nov 12, 2005
    Duncan, Okla.
    I would call them rather than E-mail, then you get someone right on the phone. They have just had some changeover there, some people got promoted and they have some new ones.
    It's the same CS as Eden, US Music, that's a sore spot w/ a lot of Eden owners. We have found ways to bypass Washburn and go striaght to Eden, but you have a Washburn product.
    Like I said call them! I know they just got chewed out by Eden for handling a customer poorly, but unfortunately Washburn is not famous for good customer service.