Washburn F-1S Joey Travel Guitar Project

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Smokin' Toaster, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Washburn F-1S Joey Travel Guitar Project. I bought this years ago as a project, but never got around to making a nut and putting the bridge on it. It's actually a nice little guitar, solid spruce top and mahogany (i think) sides and back. It's about half-size and I'm told they are best when tuned to A. I bought the sealed back gold tuning keys for this. I'm not sure of the brand, but they were new when I bought them and have never had a string or tension on them. They are worth the sale price alone. I may have the bridge somewhere, but count on what you see is what you get. They went for $299 new. This would be a great guitar for a small child.

IMG_4235_zps0007da18.gif

IMG_4237_zps6bc43d86.gif

IMG_4236_zps9648c8a6.gif

[DEL]$60[/DEL] $50 OBO shipped, I'm open to trades.

2. Little bump for a little guitar.

3. Joey bag of donuts bumped.

New price - $50 shipped. Or make me an offer.

4. Last Bump, going to evilbay tonight.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021