1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade Washburn Lakeside Jumbo Acoustic Guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by el_cody_loco, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. el_cody_loco

el_cody_loco

Feb 13, 2013
    Price:
    I bought this a couple months ago in hopes of becoming an acoustic guitarist, but screw it, I'm just not cut out for acoustic guitar. Bass it is for me. So here I am, selling it to you beautiful folks, for $350.

Specs:
    http://www.washburn.com/products/acoustics/LSJ743SK.html

Since buying, here's a little timeline of my ownership:

-Purchased on Amazon for $500 + $16 one-day shipping
    -Arrived the next day (amazing how Amazon works)
    -Bought a strap attachment thing since there's no strap button
    -Bought humidifier that fits over the soundhole
    -Bought a capo
    -Bought 2 sets of Martin 12 gauge strings (the red box)
    -Installed Martin strings
    -Peeled the "trash can with a line through it" sticker off the back of the headstock
    -Played for a total of 2-3 hours since purchasing

For a $500 guitar and its case, and these accessories, I say 350 is pretty darn fair. However, yes, I'm open to trades... but the only trades I am interested in is a bass amplifier, combo or stack (no individual heads or cabs), of similar value. If you have something like a Peavey MAX 115 (the 300W model), that's an instant sale. But still, let me know what offers you have in mind.

EDIT:
    Fine print:
    This isn't my first rodeo, I've shipped a dozen or so guitars that I've sold on eBay, so rest assured that this will reach your doorstep safely. I take pride in my work :) Also, I'll be shipping the guitar, free of expense on your end, saving you a good $40-$50, so don't expect to offer me $200, I just can't do that. If this doesn't sell in the month of July, I'll take it down and sell locally, so if you're interested, don't hesitate! 100_1295.JPG 100_1299.JPG 100_1300.JPG

2. el_cody_loco

el_cody_loco

Feb 13, 2013
    Trade offer accepted

Scungilli likes this.
  3. el_cody_loco

el_cody_loco

Feb 13, 2013
    Buyer bailed, OPEN TO OFFERS AGAIN!

4. el_cody_loco

el_cody_loco

Feb 13, 2013