1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Washburn Question (XB series)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by dogofgod, Apr 15, 2010.

1. dogofgod

dogofgod

Dec 24, 2009
    Hello, I have been searching all over TB for an answer so I am sorry if this has already been discussed.

Anyways, back in 1996, when I was just a wee lad, I bought a Washburn Xb-400 from Sam Ash for about $400. It says on the headstock that it was designed by Grover Jackson. In my searches, to find used prices for such bass, I have been unable to find any information because almost all of the Xb-400 series basses do not say the designed by "Grover Jackson" on the headstock. So is this bass special? Did they make a small run with a different headstock? Is this bass a collector's item :rolleyes:? I am assuming that the bass is just the "normal" Xb-400 with a different headstock and the bass is the same in all other regards, but I thought I might ask here on TB, as many people on these boards know a lot about Washburns.

Also, if you had a perfect condition XB-400 "grover jackson" what do you believe a fair craigslist price would be?

Thanks for your help.

:bassist:

2. dogofgod

dogofgod

Dec 24, 2009
    bump for information.

3. dogofgod

dogofgod

Dec 24, 2009
    bump

4. dogofgod

dogofgod