SOLD Washburn RB-2002 w/ Aguilar OBP-3 & Bartolini Pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MikeMess, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For Sale is one of the first basses I ever bought. She's a snow pearl finish over a rock maple body utilizing a musicman and jazz pickup configuration. She has a maple neck and rosewood fretboard and gold hardware.

I replaced the pickups with Bartolinis (9J-S1 & MMC) and the preamp with an Aguilar OBP-3. She gets some great sounds from a warm fingerfunk to nice slaps.

The knobs are volume, blend, midrange, low/high stack and midrange frequency toggle.

She has a few dings, but I would describe her in good to very good condition.

I will ship her in an aluminum Washburn flight case for $450.00 shipped - US 48.

The mods plus original price are considerably more than this asking price, but I'd like to move her to afford another bass.

Various066.jpg
    Various067.jpg

I will do my best to describe the dings.

Ding 1: There is a finish crack from where the midrange toggle was installed.
    Various073.jpg

Ding 2: back of the upper horn, minor finish ding (hard to see in the picture and will never be seen live)
    Various075.jpg

2. These are awesome basses. I have a 2502 in another thread. Mine has all the original electronics and sounds amazing. I can't imagine what the Barts do for it.

Bump for you.

H

3. Thanks! I actually love this bass a lot and only threw it up here tonight because of an ideal bass deal that was potentially in the works. It fell through, so there's really no reason to keep this bass up here.

I'll keep it up for a week or so and then take it down.

4. TLW

TLW

Dec 23, 2007
    St.Louis, MO area
    you wouldn't be interested in trades at all?

5. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
  6. I might be interested in some trades. What do you have?

7. chf3354

chf3354

Jan 26, 2004
    Puerto Rico
    pm sent !!

8. I'm keeping this - thread closed

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.