Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Washburn RB2000 NEW

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by iriegnome, Dec 17, 2005.

1. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    I have a Washburn RB2000 that is vertually new. I am thinning the bunch and it is almost my wifes birthday. I am looking to sell quickly. It has a single MM style pick up and has active 9v electronics. It is brand new. I bought it a couple of years ago as a backup and since then I have picked up way to many backups. This one is the Green/Gray metallic color. The best color Washburn has come out with in several years. It is a 4 string with a rosewood fretboard. It has never been on stage or out of my house. I am only asking $200 + shipping. The only issue with it is it is missing the tone knob. I do not know what happened to it. E-mail me for the pic's.

2. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Right back to you! My camera is not that great, so the pic's are pretty grainy. The bass has no scratches or dings at all. Like I said, I may have played it all of 2 or 3 times.

3. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    I think these pic's are small enough for the Upload

4. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Did I mention it was my Wife's birthday comming up really soon. Sorry to those who thought about it. Has to GO!!!