Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Washburn Status 1000

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by malabito, Aug 15, 2003.

1. Hello, have any of you tried the washburn status 1000 bass, I have looked for info on the web but havent found much, neither any review. It seems like a nice bass. I been looking for a backup bass and they are selling me one for what it seems a good price, 230$, including hard case.

Thanks.....:D

2. anyone please :bawl: this is my last chance before a lost my opportunity.

Thanks.

3. Christopher

Christopher

Apr 28, 2000
    New York, NY
    Hey, with the status bridge and graphite neck, they're great for $230. I used to lust after them when I was starting out.

4. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Sounds like a good deal to me, especially where you live.

5. Thanks for the reply, for what I have read, I think this basses didnt came with a graphite neck, only the status original basses came with it.

The reason I am buying this bass is to use it as a backup bass. My main bass is an mtd 535 and becouse of its price I prefer not to take it to all gigs here in Venezuela, mostly becouse how insecurity has grow.

:bassist:

6. My other options are to get an Ibanez Atk 300, or Fender MIM jazz bass, which is more remote.