Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Washburn T25 Taurus

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by deathbloomslife, May 9, 2005.

1. I'm deeply sconsidering purchasing this bass guitar in the near future. I have played on its "sister" bass (the four string version) and was blown away at the tone the bass produced through the mahogony body, and the neck was flowing with some kind of warmth with the addition of a neck-through body. I absolutely love this bass so far, and so far, am getting it unless someone can give me a good reason not to. Can any of you give me any insight on this bass?

Thanks, all feedback appreciated,
    Ryan.

2. paintandsk8

paintandsk8 Pushin' my soul through the wire...

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    Hey, Welcome to talkbass. Do a search for T25 and you will get plenty of threads on this bass.

3. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    yeah menithis basses are very beautifull but i never played one,but i think about buy one because right now the price is amazing,T-24 & T-25 are good or not? here a nice picture of this good looking bass.
    [​IMG]

4. drool....

Anyway, thanks for the search tip, helped out alot :).

Say, Anyone able to find a pair of pickups to fit it this basses "oddly shaped" pup cavity?

5. gilbert46

gilbert46

Sep 21, 2004
    Sacramento, CA
    thats hot. I love the look of wood :bag:

6. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    are you trying to be sarcastic? please we need your serious help ...

7. paintandsk8

paintandsk8 Pushin' my soul through the wire...

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    well, if you want serious help, try the search. ;)

8. gilbert46

gilbert46

Sep 21, 2004
    Sacramento, CA
    im serious. someone said to search. im just chiming in.

search TB
    search harmony central

ive not owned one but ive read the quality of wood and structure is great but the electronis leave some to be desired.