1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Washburn T25NM 5 string FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mkrtu9, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    Here we have a washburn taurus 25 nartural matte (T25NM) 5 string bass. I bought this a few years ago and it has been a very good bass for me. I have done a few things to it since purchased. I had it set up with the action lowered, started putting flats on it, had the control cavity shielded and put a thumb rest on. The bass is in great condition, stays in tune with out a flaw, and sounds good to me. It is a neck-thru and has great sustain. After use it was in its case. I mainly used this at church service. And it was only gigged once.

This comes with the case and it is built like a tank. The case has recessed locks and would work well for flights. I used to put my Sansamp pbddi, boss tu2, chorus pedal, tools, and cables in the case. It is substantial.

I am selling this because I have major GAS and keep buying stuff. My wife will kill me if I don't get rid of something. I'm also finding that I like 4 strings better. However I really like this bass, but it must go.

I accept Paypal, money order, and cashiers checks. I only ship to the CONUS. So if you are outside of that area and want to purchase then you are more than welcome to make your own arrangements for shipping.

PRICE $350 FREE SHIPPING to CONUS.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I always give my stuff up for sale here first but if I don't hear anything I will send to the bay soon.

101_0410.gif

101_0412.gif

101_0404.gif

101_0407.gif

2. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    bump bump bumparoo...make an offer if you would like

3. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    bump for price reduction (this will be the only one)....FREE SHIPPING TO CONUS!!

4. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    zabump

5. CBAnaesthesia

CBAnaesthesia

Jun 2, 2005
    Would you ship to Canada (Postal Code S6V 5M9)? Thanks.

6. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    sure as long as you pay for it.

7. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    CBAnaesthesia, bargain shipping quote pm'd to ya;)

8. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    still available. If you don't want the case I'm sure we can work something out.

9. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    was thinking of keeping this, but decided not to.

Still available. Shoot me an offer

10. How much does it weigh? What can you say about the feel of the neck, comparison? Comparable sound? Is it quiet now that you put the sheilding in?

Thanks

11. I've been playing a MTD Grendel 5string which I really enjoy, but I was thinking of freshing it up.

12. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    Actually it plays really nice. I had it set up and the action is very smooth and low but still good for slapping. As for the shielding it was pretty silent before, but now it is very good. It has a variety of tones and sounds like good 'ole jazz pups. It has good slaps and pops, but can mellow out too. The sustain is excellent. I moved the stings back to rounds and I think I like them better. But my tastes are changing and I like a bit more attack now.

As to comparing this to another bass, well I don't know. Actually I think I play this bass on the three recordings on my myspace page in my sig. I had flats on it then. Check it out.

13. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    no thanks

14. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    New price....$275 and shipping on you

15. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    bump

16. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    last call

17. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    Price drop before the bay.

$250 plus shipping.

18. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Great price. Here is an Early morning bump for TB'ers before the bay!

19. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    on hold pending payment

20. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.