1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)
  2. The purpose of this forum is to solicit input on newsletter content.  Paul L. from Threadloom (threadloom_paul) is testing algorithms that will select threads to feature as "popular" in upcoming weekly emails.  He has access to this forum and will be posting here shortly.  Thanks! - Paul D.

Washburn XB 920/925

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by virtual.ray, Aug 19, 2001.

1. virtual.ray

virtual.ray

Oct 25, 2000
    I was about 90% decided to get a beautiful as new XB920 out of layaway next week and tonight I saw an ad on a web site for an XB925 (same bass, 5 string) for less money (before shipping) with OHSC included.From the picture on Washburn's site the string spacing on the 925 looks kind of narrow,and since I've already spent a few hours with the 920 and know what to expect with it I'm now hesitating.Has anyone played the 925 who could give me an idea of the feel compared to a Warwick 5 for example? I'm also curious as to how solid the B string is.Thanks.

2. virtual.ray

virtual.ray

Oct 25, 2000
    Hello...anyone?