1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Wassaaaaaaa

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by malabito, Mar 3, 2003.

1. I just wanted to say hello to everyone :) , I been around the forum for about two years but havent introduced myself. This forum has been of a great use in improving my bass playing experience.
    I been playing bass for around 8 years, I like almost any kind of music, specially the ones in were the bass grooves. I am from Caracas, Venezuela. Here is a list of my equipment:

-mtd 535
    -Swr350 bass amp head
    -eden 2x10 xlt
    -Line 6 bass pod pro
    -Furman Power Condtioner
    -Sabine Rack tuner
    -3 and 8 space SKB racks
    -Yamaha QY100 sequencer

:D

2. CS

CS

Dec 11, 1999
    UK
    Hello-pleased to meet you

3. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    Nice to meet you, good to have you hear... and Nice gear :D

4. Thanks :cool:

5. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    hi

6. I like the combination of the SWR head and the Eden cabs - the hifi SWR sound and the Warmth of an Eden cab balances out.

Give me your MTD. I COMMAND YOU. :D

7. Yes indeed they sound pretty, and thanks for the compliment regarding the bass, want to change it for a fodera?:D

8. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas
    Welcome, welcome! Nice gear. Glad you've finally gotten around to introducing yourself. Took me a while also.

9. What up? Now that we know you, post pics of your bass!!! I think that everyone would appreciate it!

jtbp

10. I dont have a digital camera, but I´ll try to borrow one during this week and promise to post some pictures. Also during my next gig, which is next weekend, I´ll take some pictures. :bassist:

11. supergreg

supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
    Hi, nice rig. :bassist:

12. Cool. Will look forward to more GAS and an even thinner wallet!!

jtbp