Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by malabito, Mar 3, 2003.

1. I just wanted to say hello to everyone :) , I been around the forum for about two years but havent introduced myself. This forum has been of a great use in improving my bass playing experience.
    I been playing bass for around 8 years, I like almost any kind of music, specially the ones in were the bass grooves. I am from Caracas, Venezuela. Here is a list of my equipment:

-mtd 535
    -Swr350 bass amp head
    -eden 2x10 xlt
    -Line 6 bass pod pro
    -Furman Power Condtioner
    -Sabine Rack tuner
    -3 and 8 space SKB racks
    -Yamaha QY100 sequencer

2. CS

Dec 11, 1999
    Hello-pleased to meet you
  3. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nice to meet you, good to have you hear... and Nice gear :D
  4. Thanks :cool:
  5. I like the combination of the SWR head and the Eden cabs - the hifi SWR sound and the Warmth of an Eden cab balances out.

Give me your MTD. I COMMAND YOU. :D
  6. Yes indeed they sound pretty, and thanks for the compliment regarding the bass, want to change it for a fodera?:D
  7. Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Welcome, welcome! Nice gear. Glad you've finally gotten around to introducing yourself. Took me a while also.
  8. What up? Now that we know you, post pics of your bass!!! I think that everyone would appreciate it!

9. I dont have a digital camera, but I´ll try to borrow one during this week and promise to post some pictures. Also during my next gig, which is next weekend, I´ll take some pictures. :bassist:
  10. supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
  11. Cool. Will look forward to more GAS and an even thinner wallet!!