Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Waters Goes Back To Rock

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by TalkBass, Aug 2, 2005.

1. TalkBass

TalkBass News Poster

Mar 12, 2004
    <p>Former Pink Floyd star <strong>Roger Waters</strong> will follow up his upcoming opera debut with a album of rock songs. The bassist, 61, has written an entire album of material - but he is bitter his workaholic nature is wrecking his retirement. <a href="http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/waters%20goes%20back%20to%20rock">Read more.</a></p>

2. Learn to fly is an exemple about some kind of experience . I really never think these great statement of thought . Just because i mind that music are kind of know . The "old" or "gold'" or "exemples" of musics player and singer offer me experience and good feeling to stay in a great moment . Thank you all in this expressive carrier.

3. Yesteday I was listen some grups that´s my favorite in the past . Today a lot of grups tell why we all prefer to buy a new gruo in orther the olders and famouse grups . :bag: