Waterslide Decals

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BJMtz, Oct 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BJMtz

BJMtz

Oct 18, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Does anyone have a good source for custom waterslide decals? The ones I've seen on eBay only have a select few fonts to choose from and I want something that's not the Fender-type script.

2. Mosstone

Mosstone

Jun 20, 2009
    I've gotten decals from a number of sellers (they seem to come and go). This is the last one that I used:

Custom Fender Guitar Waterslides by AtexxMusic

He does good work, fast turnaround and can print metallics (which can be hard to find). He's also cheaper than most. From his page, it looks like he only does Fender replicas, but I'm pretty sure he does custom work too.

BJMtz likes this.
  3. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism

There are TBers that are into this I just cannot remember any names. Maybe a bump will bring some out of the woodwork.

BJMtz likes this.
  4. DigitalMan

DigitalMan Bring Back Edit/Delete

Nov 30, 2011
    Bay Area, CA
    BJMtz likes this.
  5. 96tbird

96tbird PLEASE STAND BY

I hope so, I just was gonna order from the Atexxmusic link and he wants 14.00 to ship it to Canada!! Atrocious.

He's ok with counterfeiting a trademark then won't just put it in an envelope and mail it for $1.50.

DiabolusInMusic likes this.
  6. nerkoids

nerkoids

Jan 3, 2014
    Montreal
    What do you need?
    I might be able to help you.

BJMtz likes this.
  7. jd56hawk

jd56hawk

Sep 12, 2011
    The Garden State
    I'd definitely buy decals from nerkoids before I'd buy them from anyone on ebay!

nerkoids and BJMtz like this.
  8. BJMtz

BJMtz

Oct 18, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Aww man,I ended up buying one off Etsy earlier today. If this one doesn't work out I will definitely keep you in mind. Or for any other projects I have too.

9. nerkoids

nerkoids

Jan 3, 2014
    Montreal
    No worries, man. Hope they work out for ya. :)

BJMtz likes this.
  10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021