1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Waterstone Basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Johnny78, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Johnny78

Johnny78

Aug 27, 2011
    I'm Wanting To Buy A Waterstone Bass But When I Call Or Email No Response, This Has Been Going On For A Week, Anyone Else While Ordering From Them Experience This??

2. Johnny78

Johnny78

Aug 27, 2011
    I've Emailed Them Twice No Response And Called. Everything I've Read About Them They Sound Like A Great Company, I Just Wanna Make Sure The Bass I Want Is In Stock.

3. Try their facebook page, that will get their attention! Just post that you want to buy a bass, I know they will contact you.

4. Skygoneblue

Skygoneblue

Nov 13, 2007
    Orlando, FL
    Sorry, it's probably the English dork in me, but it's entirely possible that capitalizing every single word in your emails to them is setting off their spam filter and sending your email straight to their junk folder.

Capitalize the first word of the sentence, and use one punctuation mark at the end of the sentence.

http://www.constantcontact.com/learning-center/hints-tips/volume8-issue6.jsp

5. LOL!

6. tomydacat

tomydacat Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2009
    RVA
    I am looking for a TP 4 if anyone knows of one for sale. the bass player who was in my current band before me had one and it sounded awesome played good as well .. i t was a little on the heavy side but good player..

7. sj_bass

sj_bass Supporting Member

May 23, 2010
    Long Beach, CA
    Moody Leathers endorsed artist
    Wow, that TP-4 looks perfect! I'm looking for an 8 or a 12 myself...

8. Yeah, I am jonesin' for the Waterstone Voltaire 8 string bass. Someday...

9. sj_bass

May 23, 2010
    Long Beach, CA
  10. sj_bass

May 23, 2010
    Long Beach, CA
    I heard from Waterstone yesterday by email...

"(we) are currently out of stock and we expect more in around 90 days."

11. Is that for the TP 12 string bass?

12. Thwack

Thwack Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Seattle
    I've been trying to purchase from them since early march.
    I tried the email listed on their website and phone first, then through Facebook, waiting a day or two between attempts. On my 3rd attempt through FB I got a brief response asking me to call. I called and left messages 3 times over the course of a week and never got a call back. I went back to FB and tried again and was told they only had one color left in stock. I messaged again that I would go forward with the purchase if he could tell me when the bass would ship. It's now been over a week, again with no response. Am I crazy to keep trying to give my money to this company? I've been tempted to just check out through their site and see what happens but at this point I have my doubts as to if I'd ever see a bass arrive. I'm not a high maintenance customer but I was expecting to have my inquiry followed up on in a timely manner. He mentioned that he's the only one running the store now and that he has a regular job during the week so I've tried to be very patient, but...

13. Johnny78

Johnny78

Aug 27, 2011
    That's what I ended up doing. I tried 2 weeks of calling and emailing them, just finally ordered one off the web page. Besides the confirmation order from PayPal it took me emailing them to acknowledge my order(2 days after I ordered it) and it shipped 2 days later than they told me it would.(Received a email from PayPal same day they emailed me back saying your order has shipped, it was 2 days later before it hit the USPS truck). My experience, Bass well worth every penny, customer service well I can't say, if I hadn't emailed them who knows, again just my experience.

14. Thwack

Thwack Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Seattle
    which one did you get?

15. Johnny78

Johnny78

Aug 27, 2011
    Purchased a Tp8, haven't got to gig with it yet, but just thru my rig here at home it's got monster tone and excellent feel to the neck.

16. What finish did you get? I used to have one in the blue MOTS finish, great bass!

17. Johnny78

Johnny78

Aug 27, 2011
    I got the black finish, I can say this honestly, prettiest black finish I've ever had on a bass, it does love my fingerprints though. Lol

18. Very cool! Congrats!

BTW, fingerprints on black look rockin'!!:D