1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Waterstone fans

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by keithbaynes, Jan 26, 2012.

1. keithbaynes

keithbaynes

Sep 3, 2008
    They are bringing back the ME-1 as the ME-3 with new colors. $719 plus shipping. I've got to get one of these!

Attached Files:

2. woodyng

woodyng

Dec 19, 2007
    Oregon coast
    well then do it quick.....although it just might escape being shut down by RIC. (lots of style cues from a 4005)
    the price should certainly have them flying out of the factory,considering how high 4005's go for....

3. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    It is just me or are the pickups crooked?

4. Looks very cool to me! :)

5. KramerBassFan

KramerBassFan

Jan 3, 2009
    Pickups look fine to me.

I want one.

6. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    With Waterstone you never know...in 2 months it could be 179.00.

7. keithbaynes

keithbaynes

Sep 3, 2008
    I hear what you're saying but i've been looking for an ME-1 for a year to no avail. If I have to pay $719, so be it.

8. Looks crooked, must be the camera angle.

Been happy with my orange TP4, I'd like to check out the new ME-3. Looks pretty sweet.

9. Bredian

Bredian

Apr 22, 2011
    WOW - I'm shopping and researching .... send an inquiry to Waterstone tonight and get a response from Ryan Vaughn (Sales & Business Development) around midnight, Nashville time, on a Sunday. Very impressed with the go-get.

10. Who do you contact to inquire about one of these? I did a little googling, came up empty.

11. Bredian

Bredian

Apr 22, 2011
  12. You are not inept, these ME 3 basses are fairly new, so there is not a lot out there on them. Also, they are not listed on the Waterstone site. You need to contact them directly for info.

Try Ryan at waterstoneguitars@mac.com

13. Cool, thank you very much.

14. cmassa

cmassa Hello. My name is Chris, I'm a bass-aholic.

Nov 27, 2001
    Chicago
    Great Company. Yes ask for Ryan he will take care of you above and beyond.

15. I am really wanting one of these Watersone ME3 basses!!

16. stingray96191

stingray96191

Jul 27, 2001
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Unofficially Endorsing Ernie Ball Music Man Guitars
    Old thread I know.. But was the ME-3 ever actually released? I bought one last month Thad I ws told was a prototype. I haven't been able to find any other information. Mine is pinkish purple and a 34" scale. I'll post a picture if there is interest.
    Erin

17. DeanT

DeanT Send lawyers, guns and money...

I have a Meaden prototype and a Cestus. The production versions of the Meaden are not much different than the prototype. Waterstone just changed the headstock and altered the pickguard slightly.

The Cestus is amazing–small, light and sounds huge. It's got Classic Rock written all over it.

18. I would love to see a photo of your Waterstone ME-3 bass! Also, how is the tone, and how does it play?

19. woodyng

woodyng

Dec 19, 2007
    Oregon coast
    Amazing bit of synchronicity,there is a waterstone bass on ebay similar to this right now. Since this post originated,i purchased an Italia Rimini bass that is verry cool,but these look intriguing.