Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Watt recording on the road - Check it out!

Discussion in 'Ask Mike Watt [Archived]' started by Mister Former, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Mister Former

Mister Former Guest

Mar 8, 2004
    :bassist:

Many thanks to the kind soul who recorded Watt and the Secondmen at a recent show on their current tour. It can be downloaded in multiple formats from:
    http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=18762

Also, don't miss out on the tour diaries posted on Watt's homepage - they really provide an excellent context to the recording.

off bass

Gregory

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    I've got a copy of that... great stuff! Mike, your tone is amazing! Thanks for the tunes man!

3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Wow, the quality is really good!

Awesome.

4. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Awesome!

He's gonna be here in a few days. Im pretty stoked!

5. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I couldnt make it to the show. $ shortage. :(

6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    It's a shame, I'd recommend the CD when you get the funds.

7. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I should be cool now, its just that the weekend before was a 3 day music fest in Gainesville that cost $25. Thats really nothing when you consider the fact that the first night was 3 clubs, the second was 4 and the last was one big one.

Regardless, paying $25 for me and another $25 for my girl meant no Mike. Next time Ill skip eating so that doesnt happen.

8. Mister Former

Mister Former Guest

Mar 8, 2004
    No-commercial interest...just a fan!

If you like the sound you hear, make sure you grab some merch off of watt's hootpage - www.hootpage.com

Rock on Watt!