Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Watt's ATP?

Discussion in 'Ask Mike Watt [Archived]' started by scientist_rock, Nov 12, 2004.

1. scientist_rock

scientist_rock

Mar 15, 2004
    UK
    This one's for all the British Watt lovers out there.

See him play! He and George are doing the 'nightmare before christmas' ATP event this year :hyper: , as I'm sure you will already know.
    I got my tickets so I'm extremely happy of course!
    Having missed the main event in the summer I thought I'd missed one of the precious few opportunities to see the worlds greatest rhythm section, but I have been blessed.

Anybody else on this forum coming? If not - get your tickets now you fools.
    For the bass freaks out there :bassist: see also the presence of the Violent Femmes, who amongst many other creative talents have awesome basslines, Brian Ritchie favouring an acoustic bass, which creates awesome country style bass riffs, which in my opinion have only ever been matched by the likes of Mike Watt and ax puppet Cris Kirkwood.

There's tonnes of other stuff there too, including the Fall. Anybody from around these parts who hasn't got a ticket, round up four friends and get yourselves a chalet before it's too late.

See you there Mike! I'll be the one waving an acoustic bass in your face trying to get it signed.

PS - I loved your new video mr. Watt - is that beautiful coast San Pedro? I didn't know you could Kayak!