1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Way Huge Pork Loin Overdrive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jacoby75, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacoby75

jacoby75

Mar 11, 2010
    Detroit, MI
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull Custom Guitars, DR Strings
    Hi guys,

Thanks for checking out my post. Up for grabs is my gently used Way Huge Pork Loin. No box or manual included. I bought it used from guitar center about 7 months ago to use in a cover band, but the band never got off the ground. So it sits in the closet longing for a good home where it will be appreciated and used for its God-given purpose of rocking out.

It is in perfect functioning condition, and near perfect cosmetic condition, with the exception of a couple of spots on the sides where some of the purple paint has come off (See pics. Please note, the paint is not faded on the bottom. It’s just from the flash). It was also missing one of the feet when I got it, but I will include the three rubber feet it came with, just for kicks. It wasn’t a concern to me since I intended to mount it to a pedalboard anyway. I left the Velcro on the bottom for your pedalboard mounting pleasure.

Chances are if you’re looking at this, you know what it is. But if you need a description from Dunlop, here you go:

“The Pork Loin incorporates two distinct tonal pathways that are blended together—a modern soft clipping overdrive and a modified classic British preamp for clean. At the heart of the Pork Loin’s overdrive path is a soft clipped BiFET overdrive gain stage with a passive Tone control, rounded out by a Curve function that gives the user freedom to fine-tune corner frequencies. The Volume control regulates the masses of pork power that exude from its space age circuitry, leaving room for the Clean control to blend in its warm glistening clean tones. Additionally, the Pork Loin has three internal mini controls: Filter and Voice deliver extensive tonal shaping possibilities, while the overdrive Mix control allows the Pork Loin to be run as a clean preamp. With a wide range of dynamic tones, the Pork Loin is the premier overdrive pedal on the market today!
    Power: Dunlop ECB003 AC Adapter or Single 9 volt battery”

$100 Paypal Shipped via USPS Priority Mail to the Continental US.

Thanks!

P.S. This is my first post to the classifieds, and I don't know why, but I couldn't figure out how to post pics without them being gigantic. I tried resizing through photobucket, but apparently I am not quite skilled enough. Here is one pic and a link to the rest. Thanks.

DSC07851-1.

Way Huge Pork Loin pictures by rickj75 - Photobucket

2. fclefgeoff

fclefgeoff Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2002
    Illinoize
    Any interest in trading for a 2 week old Green Rhino?

3. jacoby75

jacoby75

Mar 11, 2010
    Detroit, MI
    I have received a few offers for trades, but I should have specified in the ad that I'm not looking for trades. Only to sell. Sorry. Thanks for the offer, though.

4. jacoby75

jacoby75

Mar 11, 2010
    Detroit, MI
    Price dropped to $120 shipped via paypal.

5. jacoby75

jacoby75

Mar 11, 2010
    Detroit, MI
    Don't make me put it on ebay! : )
    Somebody make me an offer.

6. Pm'd

7. jacoby75

jacoby75

Mar 11, 2010
    Detroit, MI
    PM's responded to. Thanks.

8. jacoby75

jacoby75

Mar 11, 2010
    Detroit, MI
    Last price drop before it heads to ebay.

$100 shipped to the continental U.S.

9. fclefgeoff

Jan 3, 2002
    Illinoize
    OK, if this is still available for $100 shipped I'll take it. Let me know I can paypal immediately. Thanks.

10. jacoby75

jacoby75

Mar 11, 2010
    Detroit, MI
    On hold pending payment. Thanks!

11. fclefgeoff

Jan 3, 2002
    Illinoize
    Payment sent. Thanks!

Thread Status: