1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Way Huge Pork Loin w/JohnK mods

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Johno Dunn, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Johno Dunn

Johno Dunn Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2007
    Carpinteria, Ca.
    Price:
    8B3750BB-16DB-4431-9165-258D87C1B1CB. The day I received this, a Broughton Terraformer came up in the classifieds, and I’m a Josh Junky!, so this gets passed on. UPDATE! Pedal is back from John. Both mods are done (see below), and pedal is available for purchase. PM me if you have questions. Pedal looks and sounds great, selling for $150 shipped CONUSA, PayPal preferred.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019 at 3:41 PM
    krfoss likes this.
  2. Both mods? I’m aware of the cap mod, but what’s the other one?

3. Johno Dunn

Mar 22, 2007
    Carpinteria, Ca.
    Allows you to run it at 18v’s. John recommended it highly! He says the extra headroom makes a big tonal difference.

4. Johno Dunn

Mar 22, 2007
    Carpinteria, Ca.
    Got it back from JohnK today, and it really does sound good. With the mods it can be run at 18v’s, and really improves the head room. Just opens up the clean side wonderfully.
    And the cap mod cleans up the muddiness as expected. This is a fine pedal, and if I wasn’t such a Broughton fan and so digging the Terraformer, this would be an always on for my board. But there is no room, and something has to go. Hit me up!

5. Johno Dunn

Mar 22, 2007
    Carpinteria, Ca.
    This is packed up and ready to go!