1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

way to keep lowend with fuzz and distortions

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by andthenwhen, Mar 3, 2008.

1. I have found a pedal that will allow me to retain some lowend when using a fuzz and guitar overdrive pedal. The pedal is the LPB-1 power booster nano by electro harmonix. i use a Boss Od-3 guitar overdrive (not to be confused with the bass one ODB-3) and an electro Harmonix Little big Muff. When I turn on the muff i normally lose a large chunk of low end but with the booster on it keeps some low end. I am not saying that this is a cure for the problem but it seems to help me a good bit.

2. Swimming Bird

Swimming Bird

Apr 18, 2006
    Wheaton MD
    Huh.

3. huh... or huh?

4. Nick Kay

Nick Kay

Jul 26, 2007
    Toronto, Ontario
    Or, you could mod the pedals for a lower bass rolloff and save yourself the tap dance.

5. that could work too, i just had the pedal and it seemed to work so beats doing the mods when your not very good at that kinda thing to begin with.