1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Wayne Jones Powered 2x10 - Mint -Final Price Drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by DigthemLows, Feb 23, 2018.

1. DigthemLows

DigthemLows

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    Price:
    1000 watts of power and an amazing cab in one for under $1000!!! This thing is amazing!

I picked this up from @otto B. It never left his house. Me, I've gigged it out 4 times, brought it into the studio, and it's been babied the whole time, the cover is always on. I have the original box and paperwork.

Ok, I think after attending many bass get togethers, and having been to NAMM a few times, I've got to play quite a few nice rigs. This one Kills em all. It sounds incredible, you will forget over and over that it's just a 2x10, it's more like a 4x10 or more. It really moves air. Please read up on these, they have GREAT reviews.

More pics available upon request, check the web too.

waynejones1.jpg waynejones2.JPG waynejones3.JPG

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    squarewave and smperry like this.
  2. DigthemLows

DigthemLows

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    waynejones5.jpg waynejones4.jpg

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    FenderCharles and rpmrtn like this.
  3. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Fusion Cats Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    I heard a similar Wayne Jones rig (2 1x10s) at the SF GTG last week, and it KILLED.

DigthemLows likes this.
  4. DigthemLows

DigthemLows

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    Thanks, it is the best sounding rig I've ever played......

5. nick333

nick333

Nov 3, 2012
    Are you selling a STEREO preamp ?

DigthemLows likes this.
  6. DigthemLows

DigthemLows

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    Played this over the weekend for 12 hours of St. Patty's gigs. It's such a GREAT sounding cab. Last sound guy just mic'd the cab, its sounded so good! This is less than half the price of new, and it's basically new! Make me an offer!

7. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Awesome cab. I've always wanted to try one of these, but the timing isn't good for me. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  8. DigthemLows

DigthemLows

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    PMs answered.. getting close

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021