1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Wayne Jones Stereo Bass PreAmp - WJBP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by DigthemLows, Mar 12, 2018.

1. DigthemLows

DigthemLows Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    Price:
    This little guy is absolutely amazing! And for me, the plus of using the footswitch to mute, and then having a built in Tuner is GREAT! It is basically new as it's only seen a handfull of use. Get it for half the price! I'll ship it for free to the lower 48.

Details here: WJBP Stereo Valve Bass Pre-Amp - Wayne Jones AUDIO

I'm moving back to a standard Amp/Cab setup rather than the Powered Cab/Pre. I'll discount $100 if you by this, and the Wayne Jones Cab I have for sale. For Sale/Trade - Wayne Jones Powered 2x10 - Mint

Features

• Input 1/4” phono stereo/mono jack
    • Input Gain For both Passive & Active basses
    • -10 Db pad with single overload light (located above Pad Button) that lights up Orange when overloading starts and red when clipping. Do not confuse with pre-amp output clip lights.
    • Tone controls are critically set by Wayne & are extremely accurate in the attack points of each string.
      You can set them by one for each string on your bass All +15Db -20 Db
    • Incredible separation between the tone controls
    • There is also a 30 Hz boost for those that may like it ( not really needed at all as the Bass control gives
      such a great bottom end with ultimate attack)
    • In/out button for selection
    • Compressor: Optical, automatically senses & is very effective even with a very small amount
      engaged.
    • In/out button for selection
    • Balance: This is a balance control for stereo operation e.g. 2 WJ 2×10 or Stereo WJ 1×10 Powered
      cabs.
    • Master volume Controls output
    • Clip LEDS (top left corner) tell you if you are overdoing the WJBP output
    • Mute – Puts the WJBP in standby mode. LED Indicates when in use. The Mute mode should also be
      used for power up of the WJ Powered cabs, otherwise a very loud 1000watts will sound when WJ
      Powered cab (or separate power amp) is turned on.
    • It also operates the built in Tuner. For standard tuning for 4, 5 & 6 string basses
    • Foot switch mutes all output for silent tuning.

waynejonespre5.

waynejonespre1. waynjonespre3. waynejonespre4. waynejonespre2.

Attached Files:

Afc70 and Jothabass like this.
  2. What trades are you interested in? Thanks!

3. DigthemLows

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    I need to get a Bass Head. Not sure what exactly for trade I'd be ok with. PM me with what you're thinking

bassmanbrent likes this.
  4. UmamiBass

UmamiBass

Apr 14, 2014
    Columbus, OH
    Is this rack mountable?

5. DigthemLows

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    I don't know. I'll shoot Wayne an email and ask.

6. Eddy jerez

Eddy jerez

Mar 21, 2018
    Hi I want to buy let me know if you have or call me at 631 764 8076 i my bay the cabinet to

7. DigthemLows

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    Still available. This is one of the best preamps out there. It really has everything you could want, including stereo! ..... Plus it's basically new and half the price of new! .... Let's do this!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    cubanz likes this.