Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

We got flashed..

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by zacl, Oct 2, 2002.

1. Hey everyone,

I've been REALLY busy with my band Inferno Racket lately, and haven't been around much.

Anyway, we had a show last Saturday night. It was actually my second offical gig with the band since I joined 3 months ago.

Well we were opening for another local band "Mantra" so our set was only 45 minutes long, but it was the best set we have done.

Near the end of the set we had promised the people that we were going to give away free merch. So two people came up to the stage, a guy and a girl...I could hear what the guy offered to do, but the girl offered to flash us.....lets just say she won the free stuff!

For a detailed version of my day, go to www.infernoracket.com and read my journal. Obviously there are a bunch of other things on the site, so check them out while you're there.

Later,

Zakk

2. We had quite a few chicks in the bars of Korea show us some stuff...Made the nights "interesting" to say the least....

3. Korean women are gorgeous.....

4. Any pictures??? :p!

:D:D

Merls

5. we bassists arent' that frickin deprived............

:)

-insighted

6. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ

we aren't??

:D

bp13

7. good call.... :(

:D:D

Merls

PS i would've thought the large amount of female deprivation threads in OT would be enough to prove to you..

8. These were American women showing us their goods. I do have a few pics but you would have to come to UtaW to see 'em...They are pretty "neat"...