Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

We interrupt this TB vacation to bring you... kitty!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by secretdonkey, Jul 3, 2004.

1. secretdonkey

secretdonkey

Oct 9, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Okay, so I'm trying to take a bit of a break from TB, but we all know how hard that can be... anyway, there was absolutely no way I could resist posting this pic of the latest little parasite to invade our household. Little guy needs some work on his right paw technique, but he's got his heart in it, for sure...

Cats always seem to be drawn to those who like them least... maybe that's why I can't sit down these days without one out of our three jumping in my lap...

This one was sitting in a box outside the front door of the Humane Society's office when we were dropping off bags of food on a day they were closed. The wife mused, "I wonder what's in that box right there?" The rest of the story tells itself, I'm afraid...

Also pictured here is my beloved old MIJ Squier Jazz that has never before been seen on TB... how 'bout my semi worn-away pickguard art?

2. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! And the kitty's cute, too!

3. Jay

Jay

Oct 19, 2000
    Bidwell, OH
    Aw, how cute! The lil bugger is after it all ready. I like him. Zimmy doesn't, but I do. :D Man, you should've seen him gettin down on your Cirrus. He's the man.

Um...I mean...how's your lawn lookin?

:hyper:

4. secretdonkey

secretdonkey

Oct 9, 2002
    Austin, TX
    The new kitty is named Schroedinger. 10 points to anyone who can explain the name choice...

:D

5. Jay

Jay

Oct 19, 2000
    Bidwell, OH
    Oooooh! The cat in the box...is he dead or alive? Schroedinger's Paradox! Me me me!

6. secretdonkey

secretdonkey

Oct 9, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Aight! Take yer 10 points and scram, ya whippersnapper! ;) :D

7. Jay

Jay

Oct 19, 2000
    Bidwell, OH
    Can I trade them for prizes at the counter?

8. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    anyone with a kitten and a bass is cool in my book :)

9. TxBass

TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    now where are my basses? ;)

10. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I love the random bursts of cute threads. Not to derail this thread but:

[​IMG]

Isn't that a weird looking leg (not mine)

11. Joey3313

Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    The eyes on the last one...creepy.....

12. the legs on the last one...hairy....

13. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    But shaved in one spot... what's going on?!

14. I found this little guy under my car when I was about to drive over to Jean Baudin's to check out his Warrior 9-string to decide if I wanted to buy it or not. If it wasn't for that 9-string, I wouldn't have Choco!

[​IMG]

and this little hell-spawn is Pumpkin

[​IMG]

- Dave

15. i cant see choco but pumpkin is so cute!!!!!!!!!! he/she looks like garfield a little...

[​IMG]

16. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Cute Kitty

17. look how cute this is!

18. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    ...somewhere in the bowels of boxes that my now ex-wife possesses, there is a photograph of my flaked-out white cat Obi-Wan (yes yes yes, I'm a geek, but hey, he's 14 now, so deal!) sitting in practically the same spot on my leg, with his nose stuck to the strings of my long-lost MIM Jazz. Looks like he is trying to say "Your note choice stinks!". Great pic, wish I still had it :(

Cool pic Donk-man. :)