Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jasonbraatz, Nov 7, 2002.

1. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    chapter three in the bonpantalon saga, we made it to round three! Eight bands remain!

thanks to talkbass for lending a hand with this, it's helped so much!

so if you've voted, please do so again! if not, go to:

http://www.thedailypage.com/bands/ , register to vote, and cast one for Bon Pantalon!

it's making me mad that they still have our one song up and haven't changed it, but if we make it into the next round, not only will there be all of our songs up, but the round after that one is a live one on one round at the best club in wisconsin, Luther's Blues!

if we can pull this off, it will be the kickstart that bonpantalon needs to start getting big around these parts. VOTING ENDS EARLY MONDAY MORNING!

:D :D :D
  2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Voted again..good luck!
  3. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile

I got an email yesterday to the registration address and re voted right away.
  4. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    I received an email last night stating that you made the second round...I got so excited. I went back on way before you started this thread and voted...Good luck man:D
  5. I love the sound of your bass man... :)
  6. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    thanks! it's just my SS2 into a seasound digital mic preamp. and people say warwicks don't record well. :rolleyes:
  7. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    Can't say I like your tone, but I love your style. You got my vote.
  8. lamarjones

lamarjones Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    a very interesting song, you guys are good! I feel my vote in a sincere one.
  9. Neato torpedo. Sorry I missed the first round of voting! All my fake email accounts vote for you and yours.
  10. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    i would be a bastard and/or hypocrite if i didn't vote for every single talkbass member who needs a vote here and there.

now, where are all the icelandic votes?
  11. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA

thanks! but just incase anyone else is going to do this, don't. i think they're doing IP matching because another band cheated last year.

but thanks for the support!
  12. eh? :p

I was gonna be too lazy to sign up and vote.. but I'll do it... just for you!
  13. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    voting ends monday morning!
  14. I voted for you first time around, because I like the song, but I think the bands should be seen live before really making any kind of real judgement. good luck!

15. jade

Mar 8, 2002
  16. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    i totally agree! that's why i hope we make it to the finals, because i know in a live setting we will crush all these other bands :D