1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

We Work Just As Hard

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Bathead, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bathead

Bathead

Mar 14, 2008
    Well I was gathered with a few friends couple months ago and one blurts out "Dude guitar is so much harder, basses are for wimps..." .... I.. don't agree I think we have to learn just as much as gui****s even if we don't have as many strings on a 4 string bass >.> What do you guys thinks?:scowl:

2. Let the baby have his bottle.

I play for a Blues Brothers tribute...and all the other players agree, my parts are the hardest (including the gtrs)

Tell the gui**** to listen to some Rush or something, but alas it's really hard to sway idiots.

3. Marcury

Marcury High and Low

Aug 19, 2007
    Mid Hudson Valley, NY
    Ignore it.

4. sarcastro83

sarcastro83

Jul 27, 2007
    Toronto, ON
    perhaps you could invite him to try playing your bass, and play it well next time you have the option... he can put his money where his mouth is.

5. steve21

steve21 Banned

Man, as long as you get paid the same, who gives a ****? Have fun.

6. Lonnybass

Lonnybass

Jul 19, 2000
    San Diego
    Endorsing Artist: Pedulla Basses
    Tell your friend that I think I'd like to see HIM play a perfect three hour set of walking bass on a ten pound six-string fretless with no lines in the dark. Then, ask him how many girls that he's met resulting from this "expert knowledge of music" he has.

THEN, say you're right, I am a wimp!

Lonnybass

7. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    We do this every month. So, we're done. Again....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.