Weapon of choice reply

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by snap_off, Mar 18, 2003.

1. I need to talk to the guy from New Orleans who replyed to my weapon of choice. He looks like pretty sound.

And does anyone over 20 know who Jaco Pastorius is? Hes one of the best, bar Clarke, Marcus Miller and myself, (jokin. When I'm able to play harmonics as fast as subsonic sound, I'll be laughing).
  2. Taylor Livingston

Taylor Livingston Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    Louisiana, US
    Owner, Iron Ether Electronics
    umm.. I think that was me. You're the guy who's really tall? I don't really understand what you mean by "He looks like pretty sound." Are you asking me a question? I'm very confused.

Edit: I checked the thread, another guy from New Orleans, Stewmc5222, posted in that thread. Maybe you were talking to him. I mistook you for Cereal/Serial (forget which) Killer.

And, I think, everybody on this site has at least heard of Jaco - he is highly regarded among bassists, and knowledgable musicians in general.

I still don't know what you're asking/telling, but it doesn't look like it belongs in Basses.
  3. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    yes.. 99% of the people here at TB knows who Jaco is.. even people under 20 ;)... well.. i'm over 20.. but thats neither here nor there
  4. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Who? BTW, there's this band called Weather Report, and they had this bassist.............:p
  5. hey snap_off,

what's up? I was doing a search for New Orleans and this thread popped up. was conical johnson the cat you wanted to ask something or was it one of the other Crescent City low enders?

I'm the cat playing a Conklin 8 through a Demeter preamp, a Stewart power amp, and AccuGroove cabs.

if there's anything about sound I can help you with, let me know!

from the depths of low,