Weapons of Mass Destruction

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by FunkyDom, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FunkyDom

Aug 31, 2002
    Everyone go to www.google.com and type in Weapons of Mass Destruction in the search field then hit 'I'm Feeling Luck' instead of 'Google Search'.
    Funny as hell. Read the error page that comes up. Ha
  2. Everyone knows that trick:)
  3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

I didn't, that's hilarious.
  4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    On a similar note, I saw an article in one of those fake tabloids, "Weapons of mass destruction found... KILLER DINOSAURS!" And sure enough on the cover, Dinosaurs eating army tanks.
  5. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    yeah thats been around here a couple times...still funny though
  6. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Whaddya mean "fake"?

brad cook
  7. Obsolex

Obsolex Guest

Nov 17, 2002
    You best be kidding man :p

8. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    I tried it, and I got a lot of links...First one was "Whisky...weapons of mass destruction..."

9. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Did you hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button instead of the "Google Search" button? If you hit "I'm feeling lucky" then it should take you straight to a page instead of showing links.

brad cook
  10. JayAmel

JayAmel Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Aurillac, France
    That's great fun !
  11. On a similar note, type in "french military victories" (without the " of course), and then click I'm Feeling Lucky.

Pure gold.
  12. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ

:D :D :D :D :D

that is the GREATEST thing EVER!!!
  13. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Please try the following:

Click the Regime change button, or try again later.

If you are George Bush and typed the country's name in the address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. (IRAQ).

To check your weapons inspector settings, click the UN menu, and then click Weapons Inspector Options. On the Security Council tab, click Consensus. The settings should match those provided by your government or NATO.
    If the Security Council has enabled it, The United States of America can examine your country and automatically discover Weapons of Mass Destruction.
    If you would like to use the CIA to try and discover them,
    click Detect weapons
    Some countries require 128 thousand troops to liberate them. Click the Panic menu and then click About US foreign policy to determine what regime they will install.
    If you are an Old European Country trying to protect your interests, make sure your options are left wide open as long as possible. Click the Tools menu, and then click on League of Nations. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Head in the Sand section and check settings for your exports to Iraq.
    Click the Bomb button if you are Donald Rumsfeld.

Cannot find weapons or CIA Error
    Iraqi Explorer
  14. thumbtrap

Jun 26, 2003
    Evidently only PRO War messages are not allowed in OT - figures. No Politics allowed really means "No Dissenting Views Allowed". If you fit the mold, talk politics all you want.
  15. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2001
    Wow...you have learned much, young Jedi.
    It goes a bit farther than that.
    Hang around and you'll see the double standard become blaringly obvious.

However, this is, IMO more of an exercise in showing some funny (to some) responses to queries.

Just like the MS Windows message you used to get when you wrote "impeach Clinton" and did a grammar check with the result being "I agree completely" or something like that.
  16. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    Did you click the "report post to a moderator" button at the bottom of the link to bring it to their attention?

Then, quit whining.

If so, then send Paul an email.

I agree that this should be in the Lobby, BTW.

EDIT: Who in the Hell considers themselves "PROWAR," anyway? :rolleyes:
  17. Funny.. it sounds like you're describing "The O'Reilly Factor", or Limbaugh, or Sean Hannity, or "The Kimmer."
  18. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    Good job, Dave. That's sure to get this thread closed when the ultra-liberal Moderator John Turner sees it.

Oh, wait...

Besides--Rush is now too busy pushing his new "Liberal Sports Commentators Agenda."

Apparently, the Eagles' McNabb really sucks, and the sports media only talks about him because he's a black quarterback. Who knew? Rush is so smart, and always checks his facts, so I'm sure he's right....
  19. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    I knew this would eventually come to this.:meh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.