Web sites selling pop music merch

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by parrott, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Okay, okay, whatever, I happen to like some pop music.

Anyway, I saw a Kylie t-shirt, from her "Fever" tour, I think, it was a silver silouette of her with the mic, like the cover of Fever.

It wasn't oin a shop, I saw it on one of the members of a local band, while they were doing a gig.

Anyway, I want one of them, it looked cool (and I happen to like a lot of Kylie's music, more than I like her herself).

So does anyone know any good websites that sell that kind of thing?
  2. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

3. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000

They carry merch for a bunch of artists and also sell tickets. Not that it matters, but I worked there last summer.
  4. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Juts the sort of thing to wear to the pub in Glasgow!! ;)

Actually Kylie is held up in the Marketing industry as an example of an artist whose own website has cornered the market in merchandise - one of the big successes in distance selling!

Or maybe that's just the standard excuse I get when I meet Marketing people, for why they have Kylie's website up on their PC!!
  5. Whatcha on about?!? I'm in Edinburgh!

:mad: :p :D

And Rickbass; I said pop music...... like pure, sugery, chart pop music. It's a guilty pleasure of mine.

Actually, I think my parents would be more shocked if they saw me wearing a Kylie tee than a Clash tee - hell, my mum pinched some of my Clash records the other day!

What I'm actually looking for is somewhere like Amazon, but for clothing - I know, big corporations, etc, but the Kylie brand itself is quite a corporation, isn't it?:)

I'll check out her website...... now.
  6. Just checked Kylie's website - this is the tee I want - at £22. I might buy it....... if I put some money on my Switch.

Meanwhile, keep the suggestions coming, please:)
  7. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    actually its £21.99

8. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Like - Kylie needs another £22!! ;)