1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade Weber ab200 all tube head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by arbitrary, Jan 12, 2018 at 7:06 AM.

1. arbitrary

arbitrary Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Price:
    FS: Weber ab200 all tube head

I purchased this used about a year ago and really have only used it for practice. I'm open to trades, particularly a traynor tube head. Its solid and sounds great, I just want a new bass, so the preference is to sell it, but I do love trying new amps.

Essentially this is a 200 watt p2p wired svt clone. Overall its a fairly clean sounding head that takes dirt pedals amazingly. A couple small exterior scuffs, maybe an 8/10 and comes with a padded cover. Weighs roughly 40lbs and has a bunch of features:

This amp has 6 x KT88 100s in the power stage, 1 12AU7, 1 12AX7, and 1 12AT7 in the tone stack, and an EL34-B in the rectifier position. It has a built in meter which allows you to bias each tube individually at your desired bias current as well as monitor the plate voltage (560 volts – beware). Other unique features are a tuner/mute pull switch on the volume knob and an fx loop.

I am willing to ship this.

Thanks and feel free to ask any questions.

Attached Files:

joeypee and Ffreddy like this.
  2. SubNoizeRat3691

SubNoizeRat3691 Lovin' the lows

Feb 1, 2010
    Quad Cities, IA
    That looks awesome!

arbitrary likes this.
  3. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist

Mar 24, 2010
    LA