Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Website problems

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by d8g3jdh, Feb 22, 2006.

1. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    Already dudes, here's the deal. I'd like as many people as possible to click the link below. This is my mom's homepage. Then, hover your mouse over the faces near the bottom of the page. If little word bubbles pop up, it's working, and if they don't, then it's not. We've been trying to figure this out for a while, and some computers have issues with it working, and with some it works fine. What could be the problem?

http://solidfinancialsolutions.ca/yourneeds.php

And if anyone lives in the greater toronto area and needs financial planning, let me know! :D Kidding, Kidding.

2. irjason

irjason Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2001
    Louisville, KY
    Works for me in Firefox. I notice it's Flash. Maybe it requires the latest version to work.

3. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    that's the current running hypothesis, and so we're trying it on various comps.

If it doesn't work please let me know if you have latest version of flash!

4. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    works for me..

but the funny thing is that where it says click here for potential solutions... you go to click on it and it disappears

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Is that your mom in the white shirt?

Oh yeah, works fine for me.

-Mike

6. Alvaro Martín Gómez A.

Alvaro Martín Gómez A. TalkBass' resident Bongo + cowbell player

No problems here.

7. You're supposed to click the image.

8. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    ahhh

i get it now.

but still. if it says "click here" ... people are going to try to click there