Weed.........yes, weed

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by BassWizard55, Jan 22, 2003.

1. I have tried it.

9 vote(s)
  2. I do it weekly or less.

8 vote(s)
  3. I do it once a day or more.

7 vote(s)
  4. I don't smoke weed, but I think it's funny watching people do it.

2 vote(s)
  5. I don't smoke weed, and if you do, you're going to hell.

3 vote(s)
  6. I don't smoke weed.

12 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BassWizard55

BassWizard55 Guest

Dec 21, 2002
    Rome, Ga
    This ought to be interesting.
  2. jcadmus

Apr 2, 2000
    It's kinda been done.

If you didn't smoke so much, you'd remember that.

3. moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    I don't do it, never have done it, never likely to.
  4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Yeah, it's been done. And Pot just seems kinda stupid to me, I've only had contact buzzes (bastards!) and they seemed alright... but, meh. Waste of money if you ask me.
  5. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

If you haven't done it. You're not missing anything.

The ritual of smoking is more fun than being stoned on the stuff.

Plus, like someone mentioned, it's expensive, and it's not neccesarily the dealers, but the people around the dealers that can be worrysome.
  6. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    Contact Buzz....:rolleyes:. There is hardly a thing. You would have to be in and air tight room with pure THC being pumped into that thing. Other peoples lungs filter out so much it would be incredibly hard to actually achieve a contact. Some may disagree but there are facts.

Oh...I used to smoke but that was a long time ago and I dont anymore.
  7. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
  8. BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
  9. I was smoking about 3 pure Js everyday for about 5 months. I haven't done any since the 1st of january now though.
  10. About the same here, I get my weed from my dad *dont ask* so it doesnt cost me anything :)

No, I don't steal it, but he figures that Im gonna buy it anyway, so it might as well be good *his friend grows it* and its safe as I'm not going around trying to buy it.
  11. Chriss62

Jul 24, 2000
    Austin, Texas
    Well here's my little rant. Some of you obviously think this thread was a waste of bandwith. SOLUTION: Don't waste more space and bandwith with your condescending little remarks. As far as i understand, this is a free forum, and if there is no violation of posting rules and guidelines, users can post whatever they like. No matter how run into the ground it is. So just chill out and spark a "j".
  12. Here Here.

Still I must admit that smoking it has lost it's original "magic" from when I first started. Now it's more like a nasty habit that I'll drop when I find the willpower or some good sleeping pills that aren't too habit forming. Although it really ticks me off when those people with their "holier than thou" attitudes just have to make their comments about how it's stupid to do and expensive and how we'll go to hell or what not. We all already know that it's not the smartest thing to do, yet we're still gonna do it until the time is right to kick it and move on. I'm pretty sure if guys like Big Bohn start taking shots at the guys who like to drink, there will be a massive outcry from alot of the drinkers and the Scots and Brits (not to say that ALL Scots and Brits like to drink). Just my 2 red cents.
  13. Amadeus

Apr 16, 2002
    Yeah, I really wish it was me that could be so original.

GRASSBLIZZARD55, I would personally like to introduce you to the search feature located at the top left of the page. This topic has been brought up before.............a bunch.

:goes ahead and kicks horse:
  14. I can count the times I've smoked pot in my life with my fingers (yep, that's no more than 10 times)

I don't think is a big waste of money cause weed is not as expensive in Mexico as it is in the US.

Two days ago I was having a look in a book and I saw a chart showing the increasement on the cost of weed as you go further away from the mexican border into the US territory.. :eek:

Wow.. Its value multiplies incredibly as you head north.. It's clear why those drug dealers make so much money out of it.
  15. BassWizard55

BassWizard55 Guest

Dec 21, 2002
    Rome, Ga
    Thank you so much for letting me know, twice now, that I've already started a thread that's been done before. I don't know what I'd do without you. You are such a hero. I don't know what I'd do without you (wait, I've already said that).
  16. odie

odie Supporting Member

Been done before people!!

Use a search.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.