1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Weekend Blowout-Acme Low B4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mrniceguy715, Sep 26, 2008.

1. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

May 2, 2006
    oklahoma
    Bought from a fellow tb'r here is the old post

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=452652&highlight=acme

This weekend only the price includes shipping

thats makes this bad boy cheaper than all the 210's too and I bet its in better shape. I dont even think she hit the stage before. So hit me up before I change my mind on the whole shipping thing

He took great care of this. When it came to my door step it was like it came from andys shop. All the original shipping materials and documents. Top notch cab. Fits easy into my little 240sx. I'm just looking for something smaller to fit my needs. a 212 maybe. Willing to do trades for some amps or cabs. or outright cash sale $425 plus shipping. Local would be great but I got a the stuff to ship.

DSCI0138.

2. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

May 2, 2006
    oklahoma
    lil bump before work

3. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

May 2, 2006
    oklahoma
    Wow you never see these go this cheap. I tell you guys what. s slight price drop to 400 bucks shipped in the USA. Search the classifieds you will see the 210 cabs ranging from 300 to 380 plus shipping. Only willing to go so low cause I'm trying to grab something else off the classifieds myself

4. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

May 2, 2006
    oklahoma
    last day at this price! 400 shipped

5. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    I'll take it. I need a mate for this:

AcmeB-4009.

PM coming your way.

Riis

6. mrniceguy715

mrniceguy715

May 2, 2006
    oklahoma
    sold pending payment

7. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Demeter HBP-1 > Crest CA-6 in bridged mono > (2) Acme B-4's daisy-chained? This is gonna be one helluva 8 X 10 rig! Who needs PA support, right?

Riis