Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ween : Live at Stubbs 7/2000

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by fclefgeoff, Aug 13, 2003.

1. fclefgeoff

fclefgeoff Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2002
    Illinoize
    Anyone own or have heard this album? It was a limited edition 3 disc cd that sold only from their website and I can't find any reviews of it. On a similar topic, can anyone comment on "quebec" the newest boognish brothers opus?

2. Johnalex

Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    I have no idea about this new live cd but..Pure Guava is awesome. It always makes me chuckle.

Where's the Cheese at?

3. i have the stubbs set. it's your typical rocking ween show and great sound quality too. the 3rd disc is just a 30 minute "LMLYP". I still haven't gotten through all of it yet though. Even though though its limited edition there are some i still see in record stores. ween.com sold out of em though. as for "quebec", i love it! its a great mix of new and old. it's as if they wrote songs like from pure guava and applied the lessons they learned from the newer recordings. oh and dude, hop on over to the ween forum. go to ween.com and click on the forum. you can find reviews and all sorts of stuff mang.

4. fclefgeoff

Jan 3, 2002
    Illinoize
    Muchos gracias, amigos!

5. fclefgeoff

Jan 3, 2002
    Illinoize
    Picked up the Stubbs disc from ebay (bastids) and I give it a big thumbs up for anyone interested.