Ween's Pizza Hut jingle dropped by ad execs

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by fclefgeoff, Apr 21, 2003.

1. fclefgeoff

fclefgeoff Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2002
    I was reading at their website that Ween was asked to do a jingle for Pizza Hut's new "Insider" pizza and this was the result...

if you go to their site, they also have the Rolling Stone article describing what happened and the brothers Ween second attempt (I can't post that one here)....
  2. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    They're so catchy! I prefer the first one, but the second one is hilarious! Do you have a link to the article?
  3. fclefgeoff

fclefgeoff Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2002
    "Where'd The Cheese Go?"[​IMG]
  4. pretty much as expected - classic ween!
  5. Ween are an awesome awesome band.

6. yes, they've got an awesome sound.....going down....stop the tape.

strap on that there jammy pack.
  7. i cant see why pizza hut wouldent use this. when i first downloaded the song thats posted, im like "wow...thats not that great". but then in like 5 minutes, i was drawn to listen to it. Now i cant stop. The "i dont know" is hilarious. It seems like some kinda commercial that would be so blatanly weird, that i would hear "where'd the cheese go...I DONT KNOW" all day at school.

- w00t
  8. Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    ween...they are awesome. push the little daisies and make'em come up!. There songs are all halarious.
  9. Professor X

Professor X

Apr 15, 2002
    This is the best jingle EVER!!!!

We (I) have been playing it at the office all day... Everyone of either laughing or pissed cuz I keep playing it. :p If did the advertising for PapaJohns or Dominos I'd scoop this one up... It has the potintal to be up there with that dirty vegas car commercial.
  10. chocolate and cheese!
  11. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    That was awesome! Ween needs to make ME a jingle.
  12. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Yeah why not him. I don't need a jingle.....What I need is a theme song:D . Like Johnny Quest had:eek: .