Weeping Demon users..

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bass_drum, Mar 12, 2006.

1. bass_drum

Feb 13, 2005
    Hey guys! What setting do you guys use on ur weeping demon wah pedals, when using them with distortion? Also, do you place it before or after your distortion?
  2. Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Bass is all the way up, level is at about one o'clock, the decay on the bottom is all the way off. Can't remember the rest of my settings....

I keep my wah AFTER all of the distortion effects. Just sounds fuller to me that way.

BTW....I really am liking this WD pedal!!
  3. level flat, bass boosted just a bit, normal mode, Q about 2o'clock, high freq about 9 o'clock. I dont normal have it that bassy but ive been looking for more growl with it lately. Distortion before it.

Distortion sounds whack after wah IMO. It has a hard time distorting the feqs evenly since the wah moves them around. Can be cool for a weird effect though.
  4. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Banned

Feb 5, 2006
    West Coast of Canada
    I don't use a Demon, but I place my dist before my wah (a Crybaby From Hell). It just sounds/works better that way...
  5. bass_drum

Feb 13, 2005
    Do you find it to be impossible to hear what notes are being played when in the middle of the wah, and can only hear the notes properly when not in effect or nearly all the way depressed?
  6. they are far more bassy/dub sounding half way through, but i think most wahs are like that. I never leave my wah in a certain spot for very long. If i do, its toe down for a weird telephone sounding treble tone. Im constantly rocking and sweeping it.