Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

weezer and naked pictures of flea

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Joe Nerve, May 15, 2004.

1. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    my amp is covered with pictures of beautiful naked women, and i'd like to add one really good naked picture of flea. can anyone send me a pm with a link to a nice clear high resolution picture that i could download - i know they're out there, just can't seem to find a good one.

also - how bout that band weezer. just started getting into them, i think they're the perfect mix of pop, punk and rock and roll. i'm on a weezer kick.

this was a 2 fer one topic. feeling lazy, and was concerned i wouldn't get much response on either topic alone.

2. When you say naked, do you want a sock picture? THose should not be too hard to come by.

3. Joe Nerve

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    no. sock pictures are too common. there's a bunch of totally naked pics floating around. i have one or two of em, but the resolution is fer crap. i want a good clear one. i think he's gonna be happy amoungst all my women when he finally gets to my amp. :)

4. Joe Nerve

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    S-n-M, thanks for the PM, but that's not quite it yet. can't download those pics, plus there are some "really naked" pictures out there - I want one of those. I had one once but had no use for it so I chucked it. A lot of pics were taken during his naked woodstock gig.

5. orenc

orenc

Aug 21, 2003
    Israel
  6. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Rats. I've just got a bunch of pictures of Flea in a cardigan, and a bunch of naked Weezer shots. Sorry I can't help you out there, Joe.

7. How classy is that.

8. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    DC
    Weezer is one of the most influential and popular bands of my generation. When my band plays weezer songs at frat parties everybody, and i mean everybody, goes crazy. One of the few bands that can get the frat guys, srat sisters, punks, indie kids, hip hop dudes, UNIX nazis, etc. all on their feet at the same time.

The blue album is what I grew up with, and probably the most popular. Pinkerton is a little more indie and what many consider to be the best weezer album. I was never into the green album or maladroit, but there are some good songs off of those albums.

9. Baofu

Baofu

Mar 8, 2003
    WA/CA
    Hahahahahaahaaaa

Yeah, I'm down with the =w=. Pretty good live too, they had this glitter bomb that rocked.

10. How delightfully sick! High Res naked pictures of Flea? When you find them, do let us know!

11. Joe Nerve

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    you people are doing as crappy a job as me. I STILL DON'T HAVE ANY DAMN GOOD PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!

i think i'm gonna buy a weezer cd today.

12. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    joe - get the green album or the blue album.

13. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I wouldn't start with the green album, a lot of people (me included) hate the green album.

14. Baofu

Baofu

Mar 8, 2003
    WA/CA
    You need to start on blue. But I enjoyed green.

15. Baofu

Baofu

Mar 8, 2003
    WA/CA
    PM sent.

16. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada

Buy, BLUE!!

17. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    Joe can you please PM me a picture of your amp? Oh C'mon I said please............

And Dope Nose is one of my most bestest favouritest songs ever.

18. buy the blue especial edition .look on weezer.com for more info .