Weight Comparison (V4B and B210 Delta)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by TheChariot, Sep 18, 2005.

1. TheChariot

Jul 6, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Alrighty... I'm currently in the market for a cab. I'm hoping for my final rig to consist of an Avatar 2x10 over an Avatar 1x12.

I want the 210 first, but I'm on the fence between the B210 Delta and the B210 Neo. The big issue is weight, and the question of the lighter weight cab being worth the money.

Back home I have a 70's V4B, and I really dont have a hard time lifting that and carrying it around. Would the B210 Delta be a similar haul? I believe its 55lbs or so, but I'm unsure of the weight of the V4B.

So yeah... anyone with experience with such a rig (I'm looking at you, Quad) can feel free to throw some input in. I'm even thinking about just getting the 1x12 first and seeing how that works out. Hell, I'm in a friggon dorm. How much cone surface could I possibly need?
  2. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    My V4 probably weighs more than 55lbs.
  3. S Lewis

S Lewis

May 23, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    i have the B210 Delta, and even though im not really all that strong i can carry it for short distances in one hand...two is pretty easy
  4. TheChariot

Jul 6, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Good to know :)

I'm about 5'4" at 150lbs. And I have a knee that kind of wants to be arthritic... so if its managable, then I'd like it.

But if it's easier to carry than a V4, I assume I can handle it fine.