Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

weird attraction to fruity colors

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by rx jr., Jan 3, 2005.

1. rx jr.

rx jr.

May 10, 2004
    Brooklyn
    I don't know why, but I'm now attracted to purple and pink basses, not to mention flame maple sky blue, yellow, and bright green. I'm even planning on getting a pink Randy Rhoads Flying V guitar and putting a furry pink strap on it. I guess I'm getting into glam-rock kind stuff or hair metal now, but letting it out on my instruments instead.

like this...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nothing beats playing death metal using a pink RR Flying V or a transparent purple Spector :hyper:

2. kaboom133

kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    I really like that paisley bass. I also really like the colors of the Mark Hoppus bass. That blue and green is nice. :)

3. Groove Theory

Groove Theory Grizzly Adams DID have a beard.

Oct 3, 2004
    The Psychiatric Ward
    Yeah I'm gonna have to say that first one's design looks kinda odd, like something off an old lady's sunday dress or something, so I don't know whats going on with that....but that purple quilted maple LP guitar looks pretty kick a*s, and the white binding stripe is kinda slick, I'd change the gold bridge and knobs though...

4. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

NOT PAISLEY!!!!

Now you've gone and wrecked my day.

5. FireAarro

FireAarro

Aug 8, 2004
    austr-
    I guess that's a good thing...

Those axes are mega nice though. I too like the Hoppus bass colours, btw. And that FBass neonburst :oops:

[​IMG]

6. rx jr.

rx jr.

May 10, 2004
    Brooklyn
    that is absolutely beautiful.

7. bluemonk

bluemonk

Dec 17, 2002
    Michigan
    gorgeous. fun. cool. Those basses are truly BAAAAD. Enjoy your passion!

8. 00soul

00soul

Jan 4, 2005
    seal beach, ca
    that paisly is :cool: i want one of those